Line is one of the most popular chatting apps today. It has many features, including all kinds of stickers, emojis, and GIFs you can purchase with Line Points. Previously known as Line Coins, you can buy them through iTunes and Google Play, but if you don’t want to spend money on them, there are some methods you can use to get them for free.
Keep reading to learn how you can get free Line Points.
How to Get Free Line Points
You can get some free Line Points by completing tasks set by the app, playing Line games, or by using Tapjoy. In the next three sections, you will learn which method grants you the most Points and what you have to do to get them. The techniques work for both iPhone and Android devices.
Method 1 – Add Official Accounts
Line app will reward you with Points when you add other users to your friend’s list. Every add will grant you five Points, so you can gather a nice amount by adding all of your friends. Here is what you have to do:
- Open the Line app on your Android device.
- Tap on the three dots in the top-right corner of the screen.
- Tap “Line Points” to see your current point balance. It will say 0 at first.
- Select “Earn,” and the app will tell you everything you can do to earn some free Line Points. Every action will show you how many Points you get by completing it. The first section, “Official Accounts,” gives you a list of accounts you can add to get a reward.
- Tap on an account called Linehttps://www.novodasoftware.com/ Points and the “Add” page will open.
- Choose “Add as Friend,” and a pop-up window will appear.
- Tap “Add” and the official Line account will be added to your Friends list.
- Once you’ve completed that, tap the big green button that says “Get Points” to claim your reward.
Method 2 – Play Line Games
If you like playing mobile games, this method will be perfect for you. Line comes with built-in mini-games you can play to earn Line Points as rewards. That is especially helpful if you spend a lot of time commuting to work and back. Here is what you should do:
- Open the Line app on your Android device.
- Select “Line Game.” It appears near the top of the screen, and it has a game controller icon on it.
- Tap the game you want to play in the “Line Points” section. You can see how many Points you can earn by playing each game. You usually have to play the game to reach a certain level before you can get any free Line Points. You can see what your goals are before starting the game.
- Follow the instructions and start playing the games. Clear the missions and claim your Line Points reward.
Method 3 – Use Tapjoy and Tap Your Way to Free Line Points
Tapjoy is a built-in service included with the Line app. It allows you to earn Line Points by completing different activities outside of the app itself. Sometimes you will have to make purchases, but mostly, you’ll have to sign up for mailing lists and complete all kinds of surveys. Do it like this:
- Open the Line app on your device.
- Tap the three dots to open the menu.
- Select “Line Points,” and you will be able to see your current balance.
- Tap “Earn” to see what you have to do to get free Points.
- Select the activity you want to complete. You can find many different types of activities you can do to get free Line Points. They include entering contests, subscribing to mailing lists, completing surveys, downloading and trying out apps, and more. You can select any activity to see the rules and the reward.
- Tap “Earn (x) Line Points” at the bottom of the screen to review the task you have to complete.
- Follow the instructions to your reward. Every activity has different steps and requirements, so it’s essential that you follow the steps until you complete the task. The promised Line Points will appear on your account the moment you are done.
Expand Your Line Sticker Collection For Free
You can find some cool-looking stickers unique to Line in the store, but you need Line Points to buy them. Of course, you can always pay for more Line Points, but why do that when you can play video games and complete tasks to get them for free? Try the three methods we have listed, and you will be able to buy all of the stickers and emotes you want.
What’s your favorite way of getting free Line Points? How many free Points have you collected so far? Let us know in the comment section below.