Apple is offering up to six months of Apple Music for free to Shazam users, in what looks like a limited-time deal for the holdays.
First spotted by Macworld UK, the trial offer currently available appears to vary in length depending on where you’re located and whether you’ve redeemed a free trial of Apple Music in the past.
However, if you’re in the U.S., Canada, or the United Kingdom, then you should be able to get at least a month of free access out of it – and perhaps more – even if you’ve used an Apple Music free trial before. Here’s how it works.
- Download the free Shazam app for iOS from the App Store.
- Launch the app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Swipe right to enter the Library screen, or tap the Library icon in the top-left corner of the screen.
- Tap the Try Now pane offering a free trial of Apple Music for a ‘Limited Time.’
- Tap the Try it Free button.
- You’ll be switched to the App Store to redeem a pre-entered code. Tap Redeem, and you’ll be notified of the length of your free trial and the date from which you’ll mahttps://www.novodasoftware.com/ke your first monthly payment if you continue with the subscription.
If you’re wary of over-running the free trial, put a date in your diary to remind you when to cancel it. For steps on how to cancel an Apple Music subscription, click here.