When you want to show affection to your loved one, a thoughtful text message can be more than enough.
Receiving an unexpected text may brighten up his mood, and you’ll probably get an equally romantic response too.
Sending a text to make him smile may sound easy but finding the right words can be challenging. If you’ve hit the wall and need and a little help, this article may come in handy.
Text Messages to Make Him Feel Special
Sending an encouraging message and reminding your loved one that he is the best part of your life will certainly spark him up. Here are some ideas to inspire you:
- ‘You are my one in 7 billion.’
- ‘I don’t need a lot from you. Just your stories, hugs, and kisses.’
- ‘You are the reason that I look forward to the next day. I imagine all the things that we can do together.’
- ‘You are my spark in the dark.’
- ‘You are my favorite place to go to whenever I have a bad day. You are my shelter from the world.’
- ‘Everyone has some addiction. You happen to be mine.’
- ‘I have so many ‘lasts’ – and I want all of my lasts to be with you.’
- ‘Babe, you make me feel beautiful, protected, loved, and taken care of. I am a better person because of you. You make me feel creative, smart and hungry for everything that life has to offer. Thank you for being mine.’
- ‘When our lips touch, I can sense the next 50 years of my life.’
- ‘I don’t know how you felt before this text, but I hope that you are smiling now.’
- ‘I never asked for you, but it’s the best thing that I’ve ever got.’
- ‘Thinking about last night. Still feels like a lucid dream to me’.
- ‘I am just wondering now if we’ll ever finish a movie that we started? I’m not complaining, though!’
Text Messages to Let Him Know That You Miss Him
The feeling that someone wants you by their side can be beautiful if it is mutual. When your loved one receives a text that you miss him and he feels the same way, the emotions will trigger, and he will count the seconds until your next meeting. The following texts could achieve that kind of effect:
- ‘I close my eyes and I see you. I open my eyes and I miss you.’
- ‘I re-read some of our conversations and listen to songs that remind me of us. That’s how much I miss you now.’
- ‘I tried not to miss you today, but it seems that it only made it worse.’
- ‘I would say that I miss you but that would be an understatement.‘
- ‘In French, you don’t say “I miss you.” Instead, you say: “Tu me manques,” meaning: “You are missing from me.” Well, you are missing from me now.’
- ‘I am jealous of everyone that is with you at this moment because they are next to you and I’m not.’
- ‘I’m hugging you in my mind, and I can’t wait to hug you again!’
- ‘My thoughts drift to you too much today.’
- ‘Time goes unbelievably slow today. Probably because I am counting seconds until I meet you.’
Short and Effective Texts
Sometimes keeping it brief can be most effective. If you think your man is currently too busy with work or stressed, sending a short text can be an unexpected hit of positive emotions.
Check out these short but powerful messages:
- ‘Hey, sexy.’
- ‘I’m so crazy about you.’
- ‘You were hot last night.’
- ‘I’m so glad that we met.’
- ‘I adore you!’
- ‘You’re so hot :P’
- ‘I smile like an idiot when I think about you’.
- ‘You. Me. Tonight!’
- ‘Something’s wrong. Can’t stop thinking about you’.
- ‘How is it going, beautiful?’
- ‘Wow still can’t believe how awesome last nighttps://www.novodasoftware.com/ht was.’
- ‘Want to come over later? I’ll make some food.’
- ‘That new Insta photo is lit! Can I get a closer look tonight?’
Over to You
Depending on the mood and the relationship, you can take a text or two from this list and use them as inspiration for some creative thoughts of your own.
If you’ve already written similar text messages, please don’t leave us out. Share your texts in the comment section below.