Long-distance relationships require many compromises and a lot of patience, but if the other person is the right one for you, you’ll both do whatever it takes to make it last.
When you are in a long-distance relationship, communication becomes more important than ever. Your long-distance calls and text messages bear a lot of weight and you should always be careful with your words.
If you’re looking for inspiration for your messages, read on.
Messages to Show That You Miss Her
One of the challenges of being in a long-distance relationship is dealing with the absence of the other person and practicing patience until you’ll see her again. Reminding her that you miss her is one way to deal with your feelings and prove to her that you can’t wait to see her again.
- We’re pretty good at patience, aren’t we? But then I’m not so good at missing you. I miss you from here to Mexico.
- It’s not the distance that’s our enemy, dearest. And it’s not the days I have to wait to see you again. It’s just this battery running out!
- They say out of sight is out of mind but you’re not here and I always think about you. You > philosophy.
- Where are you now? Wait, I know: in my heart. I miss you a lot, but I’m patience personified.
- Distance separates countries and cities, but not lovers. You’re there, I’m here, but we’re together. Isn’t it amazing?
- There’s one place I really want to see before I die. It’s not the Maldives. And it’s not Japan. It’s where you are.
Romantic Messages for Starry Evenings
When you are in a long-distance relationship, you have plenty of opportunities to stir up the romance. Here are some ideas.
- Even if there are oceans between us, we will never be apart. You are always in my heart and soul. Love will bridge the distance and help us overcome all obstacles. Very soon, we will be together.
- We share the same sky and we breathe the same air. I am not sad. I am only waiting for you.
- It’s not about loving each other when we’re together. It’s about loving each other when we are apart.
- If we are meant to be together, no wait is too long and no distance is too far.
- I know you’re the one because I miss you a lot when you’re not around. But then you’re probably getting prettier every day, so this wait is worth it.
- Hearing your voice and reading your thoughts makes me feel so alive. I wouldn’t exchange your mind for anything in the world. Well, except for you. All of you.
- The clock ticks but I know it’s just time counting the moments until we will be together again. Tick-tock. Tick-tock.
- You stole a piece of my heart when you left. Where did you carry it? In your backpack? I am waiting for you to bring it back. Preferably in one piece.
- Long distance doesn’t make me sad. It makes me happy because I know the best is yet to come.
Short Text Messages for Long-Distance
Short text messages can carry a lot of substance. In just a couple of words, you can pack strong emotions. Some of these texts may inspire you:
- I am here, and you are there. “There” doesn’t know how lucky it is.
- Your arms aren’t here to hug me, but our love keeps me warm.
- So many miles away, but somehow you are here with me.
- Can&rsquohttps://www.novodasoftware.com/;t get you out of my head.
- As long as I have you, I am always with you.
- The thought of being with you one day is what gets me through today.
- Touch me with your words.
- When shall we kiss again?
- Can’t wait to hold you again.
- If only I was kissing you instead of missing you.
- I hold you in my heart until I hold you in my arms.
- The future waits for us to paint beautiful memories.
- How far can love travel? I guess we need to test it.
Did you like our messages? We hope they will prove useful and inspire you to message her more. Texting is a bit of an art, so keep practicing!
If you know any great text messages to send in a long distance relationship, share them with us in the comments. Others may find them useful.
Now, what are you waiting for? Text her already!
How to Connect Wyze Cam to Phone
How To Download Showbox Movies to SD Card
How to Tell if Someone Added You in Line Chat